The "New Way of Doing Business" model operates as conscious entities where the team members work together to co-create, inspire each other, and are engaged at a very deep level. Efficiencies and performance is enhanced because the workforce is empowered and working together consciously as individuals as well as consciously as a whole. They become preferred providers of goods and services because of their consistency and accountability.
The following 10 tenets are helpful when trying to raise the consciousness and effectiveness of a business:
- Meditation: Taking a moment to observe the emotions and physical sensations that are triggered during the course of business will help team members navigate decisions and challenges calmly and effectively.
- Intention and the Law of Attraction: Your intentions determine the impact you have on others and the outcome of your actions.
- Language: The words used within a business and on behalf of a business are powerful.
- Use of Intuition in Planning: Intuitive decision making promotes creativity in the work place and helps companies evolve in evolving times.
- Co-creation: Cooperation to achieve goals often fosters competition. When individuals are authentically choosing the same goals and choose to work together because they authentically share the same values, they authentically appreciate each other and support each other.
- Authenticity: Creating an environment where authenticity is valued provides a workplace of trust where team members feel comfortable being authentic without fear. This in turn fosters a truly co-creative environment where differing viewpoints are valued.
- Accountability: When team members hold themselves accountable and support each other in holding themselves accountable, expectations and goals are consistently met easily.
- Non-dualstic Thinking: Creating an environment that does not focus on "Success" vs. "Failure" or "Right" vs. "Wrong" helps team members feel safe to be authentic and be accountable for their actions, intentions, and decisions. The less desirable outcomes become learning opportunities instead of punitive opportunities. Team members feel safe and comfortable in seeking assistance or escalating issues and add more learning tools into their toolkits.
- Staying Out of the Drama Triangle: Persecutor, victim, hero. The Drama Triangle is a psychological model of dysfunctional social interaction where the focus is redirected from personal accountability to blame, defense and rescue. The Drama Triangle model illustrates a power game that involves three different but tightly related roles. When team members are authentic, accountable, and align to non-dualistic thinking, the drama triangle dynamic ceases to be the default model of social interaction.
- Cause and Effect: Cause and Effect are two sides of the same coin and neither can exist without the other. We draw into our reality what we put out into the world, whether it be our thoughts, our intentions, our actions.